Our client in the media industry is seeking an experienced Software Quality Engineer to assist in the development of top quality systems by establishing strong QA processes, best practices and implementing automated QA tools.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering;
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance Testing;
- Strong experience in establishing testing processes, guidelines, frameworks, checklists and policies;
- Familiar with automated testing tools for Web, Android and iOS native applications (i.e. Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, TestNG);
- Good understanding of the Agile development processes and the entire SDLC;
- Strong debugging skills and coding experience in Java;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Proactive and go-getter attitude with strong interest in learning and sharing knowledge.
- Experience in working in Device farm Automation for web and mobile applications;
- Knowledge in CI/CD pipeline tools (e.g. Jenkins);
- Understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Liaise with Agile project team to continuously test and deliver quality websites and mobile applications for the organisation;
- Plan, develop and create test scenarios, reporting status, metrics and defect management for projects and enhancements;
- Develop and implement a common process and framework for Testing and Quality Assurance management;
- Cultivate, disseminate and enforce functional and technical policies, procedures and quality assurance best practices;
- Implement improvements in the Testing and Quality Assurance methods and strategies;
- Formulate process standardization, improvement, KPIs and metrics;
- Provide recommendations to management to improve project testing and strive towards more effective test coverage across platforms;
- Raise awareness, adoption and integration of Quality Assurance process and Automation in product development.