Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are seeking an Application Infrastructure Analyst to design and implement a comprehensive infrastructure and deployment strategy for the bank\’s e-channels platform. You will be working collaboratively with various technology teams to ensure that enterprise strategies are aligned with the organization\’s road-maps.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent;
- Has at least 5 years of working experience in infrastructure and technology platforms;
- Good Knowledge of Unix operating system, Application Setup and Installation;
- Technical competence with Oracle suite of products (i.e: WebLogic, Database), Unix O/S platform and scripting skills;
- Good knowledge on Application Performance Management, Wiley and other monitoring tools;
- Good understanding and implementation experience on SSO and security modules;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a global team and matrix organization;
- Ability to interact with various users, senior management, IT teams and external vendors effectively;
- Keen sense of time to deliver and process oriented approach to delivery;
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
- Familiar with DevOps and Agile.
- Part of the Application Infrastructure department for the banks corporate e-channel platform;
- Responsible for the test and production Infrastructure, database, middleware, upgrade and maintenance for the department;
- Develop and maintain a robust and responsive infrastructure that is not only scalable but also conforms to security and performance standards;
- Ensure key aspects of application architecture details are captured through models, documentation and code as applicable;
- Collaborate with IT Engineering on server, network, storage, database and other infra related matters;
- Design and work with Production Support team on the disaster recovery procedures;
- Upgrade/Patch in accordance with Corporate obsolescence and patch management framework;
- Provide server and application environment setup, configuration and optimization services liasing with multiple teams within the bank for following services: Network, Web, Application, Middleware, Database, Security, Monitoring and Backup;
- Participate and contribute to the departments DevOps framework to achieve automation on infrastructure and application setup and packaging;
- Ensure infrastructure/application infra solution is compliant to banks standards; Avoid unnecessary audit findings or resolve findings within given time-frame;
- Investigate and resolve infrastructure, middleware, database and deployment issues and provide technical support and troubleshooting;
- Engage with various users, senior management, offshore IT teams and external vendors effectively.