21 February 2020
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist to effectively maintain applications and perform scripting for Automated Testing within the organization.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance (Automated Testing);
- Expertise in Testing processes, guidelines, frameworks, checklist, policies;
- Overall experience in Test Planning i.e. test strategy, estimation, scheduling, process standardization, management reporting and partner management;
- Hands-on experience in Automated testing tools for both web and mobile applications;
- Experienced in writing test plans, scripts, data and worked on Linux platform;
- Good familiarity of AGILE methodology;
- Experienced in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication ability;
- Excellent ability to function with multiple teams;
- Proactive with a go-getter attitude.
- RPA experience;
- ISTQB Test Certifications.
- Work closely with various teams, in analyzing and addressing issues and executing of test cases;
- Responsible for complete testing life-cycle from planning, development, creation of test scenarios to preparing test reports, defect tracking;
- Develop and implement a common process and framework for Testing & QA management;
- Create test case/scripts and scenarios, executing test cases, perform root cause analysis on issues encountered;
- Implement improvements and enhancements in the Test and QA methods and strategies;
- Formulating process standardization, improvement, KPIs, metrics;
- Provide recommendations to management on how to improve project testing;
- Providing test progress monitoring and regular reporting on all project activities to the management.