18 February 2020
Our client, a global organization providing smart engineering solutions, offers a complete suite of IT security solutions to strengthen the cyber resilience of public and private enterprises.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering related discipline;
- At least 8 years of experience in network and systems administration;
- Strong understanding in technologies such as firewalls, backup storages, virtualisation, SIEM, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Endpoint Protection;
- Understand security controls and their integration and implementation with IT components and operations;
- Problem solver with key attention to detail and strong analytical skills;
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Experience in an Managed Security Services (MSS) environment.
- Design and formulate framework of processes for operations of the Tech Ops team and conduct continuous improvement;
- Lead and be responsible for monitoring and managing production environments that deliver 24/7 services;
- Provide systems engineering and operational support guidance for the infrastructure components;
- Work closely with the various cross-functional teams to establish, formulate, institute and monitor the required risk and governance or compliance controls;
- Monitor and oversee the entire technical operation and ensure all issues are prioritised and solved;
- Manage all IT infrastructure, facilities, IT assets and patch information list, network diagrams and documented processes for operations, maintenance and systems requests;
- Monitor the health and availability of the SOC’s infrastructure and troubleshoot any hardware and software technical problems;
- Perform routine preventive maintenance tasks, e.g. updating of relevant security devices, applying critical patches to operating systems and applications;
- Provide security reviews of access to SOC infrastructure and create security control to protect system and data;
- Provide advisory and technical consultancy on the appropriate cyber security policy, solutions and technologies to be deployed;
- Respond to RFI from external stakeholders.