Our client , a global organization providing smart engineering solutions, offers a complete suite of IT security solutions to strengthen the cyber resilience of public and private enterpises.
Seeking a dynamic Technical Manager with a strong knowledge of IT Security to manage the day to day functioning of the security operations center (SOC).
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Engineering or Information Systems;
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in network and systems administration;
- Knowledgeable in cyber security related infrastructure like firewalls, backup storages, virtualisation , SIEM, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Endpoint Protection;
- Strong understanding of security controls and their integration with IT components and operations;
- Experience in security auditing and compliance using disciplines such as ISO 27001;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability in leading a team.
- Prior experience in a Managed Security Services (MSS) environment ;
- Responsible to lead, monitor and manage SOC production environments that deliver 24/7 services ;
- Formulate a framework of processes and procedures for the day-to-day operations of the Tech Ops team team;
- Provide systems engineering support for the SOC’s firewalls, network switches, VMware products, backups, SIEM and malware protection systems;
- Responsible for the implementation of required risk and governance or compliance controls and addressal of security violations, vulnerabilities, and events from detection systems;
- Monitor the health and availability of the SOC’s infrastructure and perform routine preventive maintenance tasks;
- Maintain an up to date IT assets and patch information list, network diagrams and documented processes for operations, maintenance and systems requests;
- Collaborate with clients,vendors, SOC Analysts, and stakeholders for the day to day functioning of the SOC;
- Keep abreast of latest developments in IT security and offer expert advise for security policies and controls.