Our client , a global organization providing smart engineering solutions, offers a complete suite of IT security solutions to strengthen the cyber resilience of public and private enterpises.
Seeking a Forensics Analyst to play a crucial role in the threat detection and incident response processes of the Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Security;
- At least 2 years experience in Security Incident Event Management (SIEM) ;
- Knowledgeable in Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS/IPS), Security Incident Event Management systems (SIEM), anti-virus log collection systems and and data loss prevention systems;
- Experienced in analyzing security logs to detect and resolve security issues;
- Familiarity with regulatory standards such as ISO , ITIL, PCI, SOX, HIPAA;
- Exposure to large-scale breaches and the ability to identify themes and trends out of large datasets;
- Problem Solver with key attention to detail and strong analytical skills;
- Team player with good communication and time management skills.
- Able to work in a shift based environment;
- Relevant certifications like GCFE, GCFA, GNFA, GCTI,CHFI;
- Exposure to multiple programming languages and reverse engineering of software.
- Act as a key contributor to threat detection and incident response;
- Contribute to the proactive monitoring, detection and response to known or emerging threats;
- Conduct detailed and comprehensive investigation on security incidents and breaches;
- Acquire evidence using cyber forensic related technologies and determine the root cause of an incident;
- Perform complex data analysis on suspicious files and event logs;
- Recommend and implement remediation processes and preventive measures to avoid recurrence;
- Keep abreast of the latest additions to the security threat landscape and participate in the development of new SIEM rules;
- Prepare root cause analysis and other security incident related reports and documentation in accordance with organizational and industry standards.