One of Southeast Asia’s largest insurance firm is looking for a temporary Accounting & Reporting Analyst to join their Singapore office.
- Strong knowledge in The Financial Reporting Standards of Singapore and Annual Filing Requirements set up by ACRA and IRAS;
- Diploma / Degree in Accountancy or any Accounting Relevant Certificate (ACCA, ICAEW, CPA Australia, etc.);
- Has at least 1 year of work experience handling accounts;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and handling large sets of data;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight reporting deadlines;
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and possess strong interpersonal skills;
- Must be meticulous in his/her work;
- Can-do attitude, driven and passionate about work;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English;
- Well verse in a second language will be an added advantage.
- Work experience handling accounts in the financial services sector such as banking and insurance.
- Ensure smooth closing of accounts and reconciliations for companies and subsidiaries to ensure that the journals are accurately prepared;
- Perform monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting pack to HQ;
- Prepare data collection, analysis and reporting to relevant statutory bodies such as ACRA;
- Assist in the production of financial schedules and financial statements;
- Work closely with internal and external parties such as audit associates;
- Any other duties assigned by the Management from time to time.