Our client within the leading hospitality industry is seeking for a SQL Developer to support their complex enterprise level IT projects. Candidates with strong leadership experience shall be considered for a lead role.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering or relevant disciplines;
- Good knowledge and/or experience in data modeling, warehousing, database design and development;
- Good hands on experience in SQL queries in various tool for enterprise level reporting and analytical capability;
- Strong understanding of IT process ranging from planning,development, operations and system integration as well as IT Solutions/infrastructure i.e. CRM, databases, middleware, networks and systems;
- Strong written and verbal communication with emphasis in technical writing skills.
- Experience in MS SQL Server technology stack is preferred;
- ITIL Certified.
- Understand internal business process and identify requirements and translate to technical documentation for the data warehouse and analysis;
- Assist and support data warehouse systems using various platforms;
- Design and develop ETL processes,Data Warehouse Schemas and 3 dimensional report cubes;
- Collaborate with business teams and data engineering and/ IT teams for translation of business requirements;
- Manage data processing requirements and technical requirements, supporting testing and user training and deployment;
- Review and monitor ETL tasks and performance;
- Support in project management activities i.e. tracking and reporting of project progress to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Gain and establish support of business and project stakeholders to achieve project objectives;