Our client , a global organization providing smart engineering solutions, offers a complete suite of IT security solutions to strengthen the cyber resilience of public and private enterpises.
Seeking an IT executive with good experience in IT infrastructure to support initiatives related to IT security.
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Information Systems, IT Security, or Computer Science;
- 2 to 5 years experience in an IT support role;
- Knowledgeable in servers, networks and overall IT infrastructure components;
- Experienced in troubleshooting software and hardware technical problems;
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Prior experience working in a IT security environment.
- Responsible for Level 1 infrastructure support for security related processes and procedures;
- Maintain and support MS Windows Servers 2012 and 2016;
- Responsible for the functioning of IT storage and back up related equipments and processes;
- Manage fault rectification process and trouble shoot software and hardware technical problems;
- Execute scheduled and unscheduled maintenance exercises at customer sites;
- Generate relevant documentation and reports as per company standards.