You will be a part of the Data Architecture team to work with various teams (internal and external) as well as industry players to operationalize the Enterprise Data Architecture.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Statistics or Data Science;
- At least 3 years of working experience in data management in the area of data governance, policies and standards;
- Experience in designing data model and architecture principles;
- Familiar with the creation of data diagrams for key entities;
- Good knowledge of IT security and regulatory;
- Strong stakeholder and vendor management experience;
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills.
- Experience working with very large data sets, data analytics and machine learning.
- Responsible to work closely with teams (internal and external) and vendors to architect the overall data eco-systems to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of data change;
- Responsible to define and maintain a master data model, taxonomy, and use cases to validate accuracy of data models developed;
- Responsible for defining standards and processes to manage the Quality and Security of Enterprise Data;
- Responsible to design and implement data pipelines (real-time and batch) for transporting data within the organization;
- Drive and conceptualise the new programs or initiatives related to the use of Master Data Repository.