Seeking an IT Risk Management professional for our client, a global organization providing smart engineering solutions. They offer a complete suite of IT security solutions to strengthen the cyber resilience of public and private enterpises.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information System;
- At least 3 years of experience in Information Technology Audit, Governance, Compliance and Risk Management;
- Strong knowledge of technology systems and infrastructure components – applications, operating systems, networks, servers;
- Proficient in IT risk related industry standards such as ISO 27001, NIST, OWASP, Cloud Security;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and advisory skills;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Relevant Certifications like CRISC, CISSP, CISA, GICSP, GSEC, GCCC.
- Responsible for the holistic cybersecurity risk assessment of Information Technology and Operational Technology environments;
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on Cyber Governance, Risk management , Compliance and related policies and procedures;
- Perform risk assessments on IT security frameworks, policies, processes , procedures and identify gaps;
- Conduct IT security audits for compliance against industry standards such as NIST, ISO, COBIT;
- Perform gap analysis , identify areas of non compliance and recommend remedial measures;
- Maintain relevant documentation and ensure timely remediation of identified issues and vulnerabilities;
- Keep abreast of new developments, emerging threats and vulnerabilities in cybersecurity practices and technologies;
- Provide inputs and contribute to business proposals and presentations to potential customers.