Our client , a global organization providing smart engineering solutions, offers a complete suite of IT security solutions to strengthen the cyber resilience of public and private enterpises.
Seeking an IT security specialist with strong experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing to join the team as a Principal Security Consultant.
- Degree in Computer Science, InfoSystems, Cybersecurity or Information Security.
- At least 7 years experience in IT security consulting;
- Experience in conducting vulnerability assessment and penetration testing against Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Top 10 security vulnerabilities and SANS Top 25;
- Experience in reviewing operating systems, web applications, database servers, network devices, firewalls and infrastructure appliances;
- Familiar with security tools like Burp Suite, Kali Linux, Metasploit, Nessus, Nmap, Netsparker, Wireshark;
- Knowledgeable in a programming language like php, Java, C Sharp;
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- Proactive with good attention to detail.
- OSCP certification or CREST Registered Penetration Tester (CRT Pen).
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in the areas of IT Security, including Risk Assessment, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing ( VAPT );
- Conduct security assessments on networks, servers, cross-platform applications and wireless systems;
- Perform source code review of web applications
- Identify weaknesses in IT security within the systems and propose remedial measures;
- Follow-up with respective owners on the actions to be taken from the Vulnerability Assessment outcome, ensuring that all issues detected are remediated accordingly;;
- Document and present the findings in accordance with organizational and industry standards;
- Keep abreast of new developments, emerging threats and vulnerabilities in cybersecurity practices and technologies.