A leading organization of cybersecurity solutions with close to two decades of experience is looking for an security analyst for their esteemed firm.
• Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, IS, or related field;
• Having least 1-2 years of SOC environment experience in enterprise IT infrastructure systems;
• Able to solve numerous security issues and have working knowledge of related logs;
• Strong knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements in the area of information security;
• Good experience (IDS/IPS), (SIEM), AV log collection systems, Network operations or System Administration;
• Experience handling data risks and threats and packet analysis;
• CEH, OSCP or relevant security certifications.
• Responsible to suspect a security threat and resolve the breach detectable in the system;
• Identify cyber security business risks and implement required solutions;
• Assist in monitoring and reporting of project progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track;
• Assist in supporting multiple security systems and platforms;
• Develop improve process and security tools for good level of value;
• Active participation in 24/7 shifts.