An exciting opportunity for analytics professionals to work as Data Business Analyst and support the implementation of the Management Information System for the organisation’s risk and performance calculations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business, Accounting or Finance;
- At least 3 years of experience in data management and project implementation;
- Proven ability to interact with business teams and convey analytical results into simplified and actionable reports;
- Experience in data flows and analytics to support performance and risk calculations;
- Knowledgeable in MS Excel/ VBA;
- Ability to manage and communicate with various stakeholders ,external vendors and IT efficiently;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multitask in a fastpaced environment.
- Experience in SQL/Python.
- Act as a business analyst to understand the business users’ requirements and document it into functional and technical specifications;
- Perform analysis of the fund’s performance, attrition and risk calculations;
- Suggest recommendations to streamline and improve the current data management, performance measurement/attribution, investment risk concepts, methodology and workflows;
- Work together with stakeholders, various business group users and external vendors to implement the requirements and resolve any issues raised;
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing on the requirements;
- Ensure timely coordination for support and upgrades on MIS performance;
- Support project administration as necessary.