Seeking for an experienced Security Consultant for an established client in Singapore !
- Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- At least 2 year of IT Security experience;
- Experience in conducting vulnerability assessment and penetration testing against Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Top 10 security vulnerabilities and SANS Top 25;
- Experience in reviewing operating systems, web applications, database servers, network devices, firewalls and infrastructure appliances;
- Knowledge in information security principles such as cryptography and networking such as TCP/IP ports and protocols;
- Familiarity with tools such as HP Web Inspect, Fortify, IBM App Scan, Kali Linux / Backtrack, Burp Suite, Metasploit;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication, strong team player and interpersonal skills.
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) / CREST Registered Penetration Tester (CRT) certifications;
- As a Subject Matter Expert in the areas of IT Security, including Risk Assessment, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing;
- Perform technical reviews on servers, network devices and applications;
- Responsible to maintain company’s high integrity business processes, systems and applications to provide accurate, timely information;
- Responsible for protecting the software applications, IT Networks and Infrastructure by preventing data security breaches, data leakage, and cyber threats;
- Provide Application Vulnerability Assessment services on a global basis through comprehensive testing process;
- Follow-up with respective owners on the actions to be taken from the Vulnerability Assessment outcome, ensuring that all issues detected are remediated accordingly;
- Identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the systems and proposing/implementing countermeasures;
- Involved in compliance and controls, self-assessment processes, documentation and research related tasks.