An exciting opportunity for a Functional Consultant / Business Analyst to be a part of the Corporate Service management team to support the implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) projects particularly in the area of Human Resource (HR) or Finance within the organization.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems;
- At least 3 years of experience in end to end roll out / implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) projects, particularly in Human Resource (HR) or Finance;
- Good understanding of HR policy practices and financial accounting;
- Ability to strategically identify gaps and propose solutions;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, analysis and creating specifications;
- Ability to constantly manage controls and processes with strong attention to details;
- Prior experience in coordinating cross-functional teams;
- Ability to work independently and communicate effectively;
- Excellent stakeholder and vendor management.
- PMP and/or ITIL.
- Responsible for project implementation and support on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) projects, particularly in the area of Human Resource (HR) and Finance;
- Responsible to conduct workshops, understand, prioritize, collate and document business requirements;
- Analyze and access the process changes and business processes problems and recommending solutions to Roll Out implementations;
- Provide application support to users in troubleshooting, configuration and resolution of issues;
- Develop accurate documentation for user guides, technical specifications, test plan, test scenario and test cases;
- Perform user access provisioning and conduct periodic user access review;
- Manage, support and track IT Incidents and Change Management activities;
- Collate and report IT Application Operations statistics to management on a periodic basis.