An exciting opportunity as a Quality Assurance Lead to be part of a growing and dynamic organisation within the entertainment industry.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years of working experience in the quality assurance and/or software testing on web & mobile applications;
- Hands on with automation testing using Selenium;
- Possess good analytical and communication skills to comprehend and analyze test requirements and test cases;
- Hands on experience to develop, modify, and executes software test plans;
- Goal-driven and proactive with a go-getter attitude.
- Experience working in agile projects;
- Understanding of DevOps Environment.
- Drives the creation, rollout and ongoing management of QA processes, with a focus on testing automation methodologies to drive increased breadth and depth of test coverage;
- Liaise with the business analysts and technical specialists during the phase of requirement gathering;
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures;
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software;
- Perform regression tests, functional tests and data tests;
- Work closely with the development Team during system testing, performance testing, security testing, regression testing, and UAT;
- Involved in reporting, tracking and determining priority of reported defects;
- Lead the Quality audits and UAT to ensure on time delivery.