Our client is seeking for Product Development Manager to be part of their dynamic, fast pace Video Analytics Team to develop end-to-end enterprise systems and solutions in the video-related domain. This opportunity will allow you to take on end-to-end implementation to solve real-life issues on video related scenarios.
- Bachelor degree in IT/Computer Science/Software Engineering or a related discipline
- More than 5 years of software development experience with completion of at least 2 SDLC;
- Possess technical leadership and/or software sub-contract management experience;
- Experience in design and architecture of mission critical systems;
- Experience in Agile, Scrum and/or Waterfall methodologies for software development;
- Strong understanding in continuous delivery and continuous integration environment i.e. source control, container management, build & release tool and automated testing;
- Well-verse in current and emerging technologies i.e. cloud, SOA, micro-service architecture, geo or RFID tracking etc;
- Strong presentation and communication skills to interact with project stakeholders;
- Able to work independently and also a strong collaborative team player.
- Passion / Experience for Video Content Analytics is preferred.
- Collaborate with overall project managers and system architects in system solution projects involving multi-disciplinary technical domains;
- Responsible for successful deliver of software subsystem as a part of mission critical system solutions
- Plan, design, develop, test, and deliver software subsystems, either through software subcontracting or in-house software development;
- Manage in-house software development, guide teams, plan and work towards project delivery;
- Understand and contribute technical solutions from design to code and implementation;
- Ensure high quality deliverables and processes keep project cost and time on track;
- Roll up sleeves to analyse and resolve technical and application issues;
- Lead and drive development methodologies using Agile & Scrum;
- Worked with QA and Deployment teams to ensure quality testing, build and release;
- Provide regular status updates on product development to overall project manager and business owner.