Be part of a team that provides practical, holistic solutions that help businesses to improve their work processes and efficiency through the use of Robotic Process Automation!
- Possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in RPA related Automation tools such as UIPath, Kapow and Automation Anywhere;
- Strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with complex problems;
- Excellent attention to detail with good work ethics;
- Highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- Experience working with Tricentis TOSCA.
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying and documenting automation workflows and creating reusable components;
- Implementing and configuring programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand;
- Work closely with line of business to develop new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand;
- Thoroughly testing packages in the environment it will be hosted in or supported deployment environments, with responsibility for the overall testing cycle;
- Supporting existing automation/processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process;
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases;
- Problem-solving issues that arise in day to day running of robotic processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.