We are looking for an innovative leader who is keen to join the world of artificial intelligence to make our daily life easier and smarter.
The experienced individual will have a remit to provide effective project management, ensuring the successful delivery of Artificial Intelligence (AI) projects to enable our customers to meet their real needs with cutting-edge solutions.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics;
- At least 10 years of experience in project management;
- Strong technical knowledge in Artificial Intelligence (AI) or Data Management with proven ability to develop and maintain complex solutions;
- Excellent insights to business domain use cases;
- Excellent project management, communication, organizational and budgetary skills;
- Strong judgment, issues management, and problem analysis techniques;
- Ability to work with limited oversight in fast-paced, high-growth organisation;
- Effective communicator with excellent communication skills.
- PMP Certified.
- Engage and collaborate with various stakeholders to assess the maturity, viability and suitability of different Artificial Intelligence (AI) research and technologies and their applicability to resolve industry problems;
- Work closely with the Technology team in providing support and development of various Artificial Intelligence (AI) use cases;
- Engage in project conceptualization, defining project scope and providing business solutions;
- Responsible for ensuring project delivery on time on schedule and with quality;
- Manage the scope change process with identification of risks and issues, facilitate resolution, mitigation, and prioritization;
- Liaise and advising multiple stakeholders and managing their expectations.