An exciting opportunity for a Risk Reporting Analyst to be part of the Risk Management Group in Banking Industry.
- Graduate in disciplines like Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- Must have understanding of asset and liability management;
- Should have done risk and regulatory reporting in banking domain and extensive experience of the banking products;
- Should have experience in data mining and analysis;
- Adept at understanding business needs with a strong interest in reporting;
- Effective communicator with excellent communication skills;
- Team player with good analytical thinking.
- Experience in Interest Rate Risk Banking Book (IRRBB);
- Experience in NSFR reporting.
- Involved in regular group production of Basal III Reports and other liquidity reports;
- Analysing and investigating data integrity issues, trends and variances in exposures, results and models;
- Assist in the functional upgrade, perform User Acceptance Testing and support of the reporting system;
- Perform daily reconciliation and integrity checks work with IT team;
- Support BAU requirements data mining and Analysis;
- Participate in infrastructure project including user preparation, UAT and implementation testing;
- Work closely with the IT team to further streamline the data processing flow.