Our client in the financial sector is seeking an experienced compliance officer to assist in the safeguarding of the company’s reputation through oversight on the distribution representative’s market conduct activities using advanced analytics.
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience in Risk & Compliance;
- Advanced understanding of Tableau or Qlik, coupled with experience in the delivery of data projects/presentations;
- Strong communication skills and confident to present and manage senior management;
- Maturity in thought process and open to taking on tasks with no precedence;
- Analytical with big data and meticulous report-writing skills.
- Mastery of local regulations from MAS.
- Manage, enhance and execute the entire suite of sales compliance programs, including the monitoring of the balanced scorecards and functions;
- Design and conduct regular quality assessment of the sales advisory practices through sales audits and analytical analysis;
- Leverage on Tableau to develop consist risk-based sampling review methodology and work processes;
- Document user specifications, data requirements and criteria checklists to prove the sales audit programs and processes;
- Perform data analysis on policy details and transactions for compliance review and investigation;
- Prepare comprehensive reports for management consumption, including presentations to senior management teams;
- Manage stakeholders from various functions and business units.