Our tier-1 insurance client is searching for the best business analyst (marketing/product) talent with excellent communication skills to assist the project managers in their exciting and innovative marketing projects.
- Has at least three years of relevant work experience in business analyst or project management, preferably in the financial services sector;
- Exceptional stakeholder management and interpersonal skills as this role requires constant communication with internal and external parties such as IT vendors;
- Familiarity in developing, executing and tracking progress of User Acceptance Testing projects;
- Knowledge of Agile-based project management approach;
- Degree or Diploma in Business Management or IT-related disciplines.
- Proven track record in managing projects in the insurance sector;
- Certifications in Project Management Professional and/or Scrum Master;
- Prior experience in utilizing collaboration and agile project management tools such as JIRA software.
- Perform an end-to-end project management activities for the project: plan project, identify crucial internal and external stakeholders, drive project milestones, coordinate project and training meetings, lead meetings with external IT vendors, provide updates to all relevant internal stakeholders, prepare relevant documents, etc.;
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to develop, execute and closure of project plan including coming up with detailed work plans, project scoping and initiation document, business case, and business requirements document, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, etc.;
- Work alongside the UAT testing team to develop test plan, scenario and test cases, as well as to execute the mentioned plan in accordance to entry/exit criteria;
- Track progress of UAT project, measure and manage its potential risks, handle project-related issues and maintain project documentation;
- Act as primary point of contact for all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle;
- Ensure that the project is executed and delivered on time, in budget and within scope in accordance with business priorities.