Our client,a leading organization in the entertainment / hospitality space is seeking a business analyst with strong communication skills and a good knowledge of technology.
The incumbent would liaise with business and technical teams in translating business requirements to enterprise IT implementations.
Its an opportunity to gain exposure to complex business processes like Membership/Reward Management, CRM, Customer Experience Management System and cross platform systems including mobile and web applications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems;
- Good experience in supporting or implementing complex/enterprise IT applications as a System Analyst or Business Analyst;
- Experienced in user engagement to gather and define business requirements;
- Ability to conduct gap analysis , impact analysis and define functional specifications for custom built applications;
- Adept at understanding business needs with a strong interest in process re-engineering;
- Effective communicator with excellent communication skills;
- Team player with good analytical thinking.
- Experience in Agile projects and/or versed in Agile development methodology;
- CBAP or other relevant certification.
- Collaborate with business users and stakeholders in understanding and gathering business requirements;
- Work with the technical teams in evaluating the feasibility of implementing them;
- Perform impact and gap analysis and define functional specifications;
- Support multiple ongoing projects on different applications and platforms;
- Develop test cases and coordinate with business users during UAT to verify that the final implementation is in accordance with the requirements specifications;
- Assist in monitoring and reporting of project progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines;
- Develop a strong knowledge of the business processes and the ability to relate the ongoing IT projects to business objectives.