An exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to be part of the Change Management Team to engage both internal and external stakeholders to drive awareness, commitment and adoption for their Internet facing portals.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- Has at least 3 years of Business Analyst experience;
- Good understanding of business needs with a strong interest in Communications & Engagement Strategy and Enablement Plan;
- Experience in stakeholder management and partnership collaboration to drive System Adoption and Change Management strategy;
- Knowledge in Portal Management and / or API Gateway Management;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology.
- Part of the Change Management team to strategize and drive the overall awareness and adoption plan of the various Internet facing portals;
- Engage both internal and external stakeholders to drive awareness, commitment and adoption of the API and/or use cases;
- Plan and execute the Communications & Engagement (Partnership and Stakeholder) Strategy, Training & Enablement Plan;
- Facilitate the onboarding process and the enablement for the use of the systems;
- Work closely with the internal technical team to handle specific API or use case usage requests;
- Work with technical writers to curate and generate articles on the usage of the system;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines.