We are looking for a Technology Risk Manager to join a leading financial services company who has a strong understanding of technology risk and information security for IT applications.
- Degree in IT, Computing or relevant domains;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in information security domains;
- Knowledge in technology risk management security and its best practices for IT infrastructure and applications;
- Knowledge of legislative and regulatory initiatives regarding information security and technology risk management;
- Strong fundamentals of risk assessment and process;
- Excellent communication skills to engage different stakeholders, including external auditors;
- Analytical and keen to grow within the security space.
- Experience working within the financial sector.
- Perform outbound content screening to ensure compliance to procedures;
- Monitor and escalate suspect cases/ incidents to relevant Business Units;
- Manage internal policies and rules based on qualitative and quantitative approach;
- Develop effective and efficient approaches for risk assessments and risk management frameworks;
- Advise different stakeholders, including Group and business units, on the appropriate technology and information security control measures and safeguards;
- Develop and maintain technology and security risk metrics;
- Drive the technology risk management initiatives and roadmaps;
- Articulate business impact and business risk associated with technology decisions;
- Be familiar with the latest security threat landscape and new technologies;
- Conduct forensic investigations on matters pertaining to data leakage.