Our client in the insurance sector is seeking a competent individual to assist in the development and execution of product proposition and delivery through the usage of data.
- Tertiary education in Actuarial, Finance, Marketing or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in digital product development or actuarial pricing;
- Strong analytical mindset with a good grasp of financial and insurance concepts;
- Meticulous planning and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Experienced working with SQL to perform data extraction and research;
- Familiar with Tableau/ Qlikview to aesthetically evaluate and convey market needs and features of products.
- Experience working with digital products.
- Conceptualise, plan and manage product development for identified customer segments;
- Manage the product portfolio to achieve business KPIs within given budget;
- Perform customer research and competitive analysis to understand the consumer market;
- Engage relevant stakeholders in upstream discussions and ensure approvals are given from all relevant authorities;
- Work closely with different stakeholders to ensure a smooth pricing and implementation delivery;
- Ensure strict adherence to regulatory requirements and industry standards;
- Prepare product write-up, policy contract, product summary and other required sign-offs.