Are you an aspiring developer looking for an opportunity to work in a great team and advance your skills and career? If you are an analytical problem solver and has a passion for team work and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Minimum 5 year of development experience in one or more programming languages, Java / J2EE / .NET / PHP;
- Preferably has at least 3 year of development experience using Node.JS, React.JS or Vue.JS;
- Good experience with programming framework such as Express or Ruby on Rails;
- Familiar with multi-paradigm programming languages;
- Experience in design, development, test, and implementation of enterprise applications;
- Experience with agile methodologies, technology-savvy and appreciates new web or software technologies;
- Strong communication and documentation skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work in a highly pressured dynamic environment.
- Knowledge in front-end design and development such as HTML5 and CSS3;
- Proficiency in RESTful APIs and API Communications;
- Good Grasp of Asynchronous Programming and its workarounds.
- Part of the development team to design, develop and implement software applications in the delivery of digital solutions and services;
- Gather requirements from the business users and work closely with the business analysts on their user stories elaboration;
- Responsible for developing technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards;
- Working closely with co-developers, testers and various business users to develop and improve operations processes and procedures;
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance and DevOps team on the test automation, build and release automation;
- Provide continuous post implementation support and enhancement based on business needs;
- Be proactive in putting up recommendations to achieve better system performance and efficiency.