A globally recognized Bank is looking for an energetic and meticulous System Support Engineer to Monitor and address issues relating to capacity constraints and performance-related items within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information System or Information Technology;
- At least 2 years of development or production system support experience or related experience in the financial industry;
- Familiarity with key technologies, e.g. Oracle DB, PL/SQL, Java/ASP,NET/C++, SQL Server, DB2;
- Strong communication skills with a strong sense of urgency and attention to details;
- Adaptive to work in a team and independently.
- Operational / Development Experience, in support or development of critical application systems;
- Experience working on Java, ASP.net and windows scripting skills;
- Fundamental knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle Database.
- Involve in Production OMS system support and production issue investigation;
- Responsible to investigate the production issues by monitoring application data & application log;
- Daylight saving system handling;
- Participate in Yearly Disaster Recovery Drill along with Business Continuity Team;
- Incident Management – Track all incident tickets until successful closure;
- Manage Monthly Servers Patching;
- Performing Technical verification and support users;
- Attend to all alerts and participate in root cause investigation and ensure recovery.