An exciting opportunity awaits you to help our clients build functional large-scale enterprise systems that improve customer experience. You shall work closely with software development team to help them deploy systems, automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Develop and maintain release related documents, such as release plan, release notes, deployment plan etc.
- Manage release and configuration change conflicts to resolution, and ensure integrity and quality releases
- Approval for each release and release note publication
- Prepare future release window for applications
- Release tracking
- Develop contingencies for handling release-failure and release-rollback scenarios
- Minimum 4 years of release management or release engineering experience
- Familiar with SDLC, SCM and deployment automation
- Experience in design and implement SCM solution
- Hands-on experience on SCM tools, preferably using IBM UrbanCode, Jenkins and SonarCube etc.