We are looking for a cyber security specialist to join our esteemed client in the financial services. You will be responsible to provide cyber security operational services to support the functionality and to ensure the resiliency enterprise wide.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System or related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in on premise or cloud based security tools and processes;
- Well versed with Threat Detection, Incident Management, Data Leak Prevention(DLP), Privileged Access Management(PAM), Multi Factor Authentication (MFA)/One Time Password(OTP), firewall & network security for applications & systems;
- Proven record in identification, investigation and resolution of potential IT security risks, controls and process gaps;
- Ability to constantly manage controls and processes with strong attention to details;
- Knowledgeable in Cobit, IM8, ISO27001/2,PCI DSS, NIST;
- Pre-empt any risks and mitigate any threats or problematic areas proactively;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with excellent oral and written communication, strong team player and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements such as MAS TRM &PDPA;
- CISSP, CISM, CEH,CompTIA Security+, other technical certifications.
- Assess and review firewall, network, proxy settings to support the implementation and management of PAM, data leak prevention(DLP), hardware security and MFA/OTP systems;
- Identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the systems and proposing / implementing countermeasures;
- Manage security projects and implementations to mitigate IT risks and comply with MAS or Audit requirements;
- Guide the completion of Risk Assessments and other cyber security related compliance processes, and ensure processes are understood, appropriate controls take place, and remediation of non-compliance is documented and addressed;
- Provide advice and consultancy where needed.