A challenging opportunity awaits you! Our client within the Financial Services is looking for Data Analysts to join their team. You will be supporting automation and data analytics projects in the area of Risk & Compliance.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- Has at least 1 year of experience in using technologies like SQL, VBA, VB.NET, Python or R;
- Experience in using tools like Qliksense, Power BI, UIPath and Hadoop;
- Experience on Software Testing Life Cycle and Automation Development Life Cycle;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience in banking sector;
- Familiar with BI tools such as Qlikview, Qliksense and R.
- Support Workflow Management System, Management Information System and Compliance System to improve name screening and transaction monitoring efficiency;
- Support multiple data analytics and automation projects to improve productivity within the bank;
- Use technologies like SQL, VB.NET, VBA, R or Python to support projects;
- Assist in IT administration support and management reporting;
- Review functional specifications and/or business requirement specifications for change requests and enhancements;
- Work closely with technology teams to handle production issues till closure;
- Perform ad-hoc data extraction and participate in data-related projects.