An exciting opportunity as a Compliance Officer to support the Anti-Money Laundering team with one of our established clients in the financial domain.
- Diploma/Degree in Finance, Business or any related field;
- Interest in conducting compliance monitoring / oversight / assessment based on AML/CFT framework and regulations;
- Possess good knowledge of AML/CFT rules and regulations;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications including MS Excel, MS Word.
- Prior experience in AML/CFT in financial domain.
- Partnering with Anti Money Laundering (AML) Monitoring Teams within Compliance teams to understand the process for payments and related monitoring requirements;
- Conduct due diligence investigations for AML Monitoring Teams of suspicious transactions, closing false alerts and escalating for further investigation;
- Reviewing and assessing alerts for money laundering risk transaction monitoring system and liaising with business areas as necessary to investigate the alerts;
- Escalating and ensuring management is aware of suspicious transactions / activities for further review and investigation;
- Contribute to suggestions to enhance systems, methodologies and process simplification;
- Operate to the very highest levels of integrity and be alert at all times.