An excellent opportunity to be part of analytics team providing meaningful insights and building and maintaining machine learning solutions within the bank.
- Degree in Business Analytics, Applied Mathematics or Statistics;
- Has up to 3 years of relevant working experience on data analysis projects;
- Strong working knowledge and coding experience with SAS, R or Python;
- Familiar with Hadoop, Hive and Pig;
- Proficient in using databases like Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, Neo4J;
- Has a strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volumes of data;
- Posses strong analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in financial industry.
- Coordinate with business users/stakeholders to gather necessary elements for successful implementation of initiative(s);
- Develop machine learning algorithms using SAS / R / Python;
- Perform full cycle of Data Analyst activities such as analysing data, loading and clean data from different sources;
- Identifying trends, developing insights and presenting key findings to the management;
- Conducting assessment and examination of data from the source to ensure consistency;
- Ensures documentation of processes, analytics design, measure definitions, data integration, and development;
- Responsible for test planning, creation, execution (UAT) and defects management;
- Champion Data Analytics driven activities within the team.