An excellent job opportunity that utilize your Project Management expertise in Data related projects.
- Degree in Statistics, Analytics, Applied Mathematics, Operation Research, or equivalent quantitative fields preferred;
- Has at least 5 years of Project Management experience, with strong mathematical and statistics background;
- Good understanding of technology tools related to analytics and data;
- Has strong leadership abilities and interpersonal skills;
- Familiar with project budgeting, project financials / projections, monitoring of project costing and regular project reporting;
- Focus in meeting time lines, firm hold of project budget, ensuring that internal/external work together to achieve the objectives of the project;
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus.
- Agile and PMP certification.
- Responsible for end to end implementation of data initiative projects across the region;
- Engage in project conceptualization, defining project scope and providing business solutions;
- Work with business team to identify KPIs and visualizations required in delivery the business solutions;
- Document regular project meetings, and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities;
- Participate in system integration testing and user acceptance testing and support project documentations;
- Highlight potential risks, gaps, technical challenges to the team and provide mitigations / alternatives;
- Establish best practices for coding standards and code review process;
- Manage the scope change process with identification of risks and issues, and facilitate resolution, mitigation and prioritization;
- Liaise with stakeholders, providing regular project status update.