An exciting opportunity to be the driving force behind the creation of a cybersecurity landscape and culture. You will lead a team to drive and implement cybersecurity initiatives, identifying suitable technologies and translate them into viable implementations. You will provide technical leadership in the area of security architecting and engineering.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 10 years of management experience related to cybersecurity and working knowledge of cybersecurity policies, procedures, standards and industry best practices;
- Strong knowledge and experience in information and cybersecurity risks, controls, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, compliance.
- CISSP will be preferred;
- Relevant technical knowledge and skills in IT and OT systems (such as SCADA Systems).
- Provide technical leadership for development of cybersecurity capabilities; lead team in defining OT and IT cybersecurity architecture to adhere to national and whole-of-government cybersecurity policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Engage operations users to understand their operational needs and capability requirements so as to be able to propose and customize viable solutions to meet their requirements.
- Conceptualise, architect and initiate new cybersecurity projects; lead team in delivering projects to support ops capabilities.
- Oversee the conducting of IT and OT cybersecurity risk assessments, vulnerability assessments and penetration testing.
- Advise management on the appropriate cyber security solutions, technologies and capabilities to be deployed; align IT and OT needs with the cybersecurity directions to ensure a forward looking capability in dealing with evolving threat landscape.
- Explore and experiment innovative and emerging cybersecurity technologies that could improve the effectiveness and efficiency of securing IT and OT systems and infrastructure.