An exciting opportunity for analytics professionals to deepen their skill-sets in data analysis for strategic initiatives within the financial domain.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a field (Finance, Statistics, Business Analysis, Computer Science);
- Minimum 1- 3 years of experience in Data Analytics/Business Intelligence platform;
- Experience in data analysis and preparing dashboards and reports using Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Qliksense and related;
- Good hands-on experience in SQL programming;
- Strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volumes of data;
- Meticulous and organised with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Data Analytics or Business Intelligence (BI) certifications.
- Responsible for developing contextual data sets using SQL for Enterprise Analytics;
- Perform full cycle of Data Analyst activities such as analysing data, loading and clean data from different sources;
- Identifying trends, developing insights and present key findings to drive business performance;
- Conducting assessment and examination of data from the source to ensure consistency;
- Assisting the IT Subject Matter Experts to create and reviewing the data transformation logic;
- Ensures documentation of processes, analytics design, measure definitions, data integration, and development;
- Responsible to identify and escalate any data quality issues to the respective teams;
- Working closely with the business users to support on User Acceptance Testing or resolving data quality issues.