We have an excellent opportunity for a Technical Lead to be involved in Digital projects as part of Digital Transformation journey of a progressive organization. You will be leading and coaching software engineers in an Agile environment.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- At least 4 – 5 years of hands-on development experience in Java/J2EE or Microsoft .NET technologies;
- Strong hands-on experience in one or more of the below programming languages:
- C#.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, WPF, WCF, Web API\’s, XML;
- Possess good knowledge in new technologies such as Node.js, Angularjs, React.js, Mongodb, Bootstrap;
- Familiar with both Windows and UNIX/Linux servers;
- Experience in complete software development life cycle from design, development, test, and implementation of enterprise wide digital applications;
- Experience with agile methodologies, technology-savy and appreciates new web or software technologies;
- Excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills;
- Strong communication, presentation, documentation and negotiation skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work in a highly pressured dynamic environment.
- Java certified;
- Microsoft certifications;
- TOGAF certified.
- Lead and coach software engineers in a supportive and transparent team environment;
- Support the business analysts on the user stories elaboration and translate them into specifications;
- Responsible for developing technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide;
- Work closely with co-developers, business analysts, DevOps to develop and improve operations processes and procedures;
- Assist the DevOps team on the application build and release automation strategy and scripts;
- Participate in evaluation technical risks and perform impact analysis to ensure effort estimate is accurate;
- Maintain all technical standards and ensure adherence at all times for best practices, frameworks, software coding standards / guidelines;
- Involved in application support and provide effective solutions for UAT and SIT;
- Provide guidance and direction to the various teams to ensure effective and continuous delivery pipeline with the appropriate level of automation.