Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are seeking an Application Support Analyst to provide support to Front Office / Middle Office users. You will work collaboratively with the Global team in a DevOps environment to deepen your business knowledge in the area of Financial Markets.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar;
- Has at least 1 year of experience in providing Front Office Trading applications and traders support;
- Good hands-on experience in Java, MS SQL, Unix Shell scripting and Perl scripting;
- Experienced in incident / problem / issue management;
- Good experience in Market & Credit Risk concepts;
- Ability to grasp quickly the issues, analyze and resolve them under tight timeline;
- Thrive in fast paced environment and pressure;
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- ITIL Certified.
- Monitor, support and run the IPA service consisting of multiple components such as the in-memory Trade Store (java based, apache ignite, Linux technologies, distributed systems architecture) as well as the Calculation/Risk Engine, the Static Data Manager, the workflow Orchestrator and the Post Processing application;
- Support and run the RaceING service consist of pre deal pricing, PFE, end of day portfolio calculation, initial margining (java based, Linux technologies, distributed systems architecture) as well as the Calculation/Risk Engine;
- Take care of incident management, and root cause analysis in case of unavailability and data quality issues. You communicate directly with users (Traders, Credit/Market Risk Managers) on this from Amsterdam, London, Brussels, New York and Singapore;
- Implement and work with the latest tooling with a strong focus on performance, stability and security;
- Find opportunities to automate the testing of existing features, performance and security as well as the automation of deployments, monitoring, and more. This is a key responsibility of the Operations Engineers;
- IT Risk & security controls need to be put in place and accurately documented, for this you will need to get familiar and keep up to date with the ING Information Security Management Policy;
- Continuous deployment and delivery using Ansible, TFS, Gitlab, Artefactory and many other IT technologies;
- Through Agile/Scrum you bring live new sprint releases every 2-4 weeks to UAT and Production.