An excellent opportunity for a User Experience (UX) Designer to work closely with the various product owners and application teams on improving the user experience.
- Degree with minimum 1 year of relevant experience in UX design;
- Proficient in Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC;
- Strong interaction design skills: wireframing, prototyping;
- Prior hands-on experience in large portal/web-based/mobile application design;
- Ability to maintain high level of initiative, think out of the box and to work independently;
- Should have the ability to innovate, visualize and create excellent customer experience through the design.
- Experience working in Financial Services Industry.
- Responsible for the design, develop, maintain and support of the aesthetic design of websites, portals, mobile applications;
- Relate requirements into concepts in the form of storyboards, user flows, scenarios and wireframes;
- Create detailed wireframes including interaction specifications and build prototypes;
- Visualize, create, design and conceptualize the user experience;
- Ensure consistent style guide through the sites with appropriate design changes in accordance to corporate branding;
- Present concepts and UX solution to various stakeholders.