A globally recognized bank is looking for an independent and passionate Business Analyst to work and grow in their corporate banking team and gain exposure in digital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information System or Information Technology;
- Possess at least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst in the Financial/Banking Domain;
- Good experience working in Corporate Banking division and across multi-country environment;
- Ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
- Experience in UI/UX designing.
- Document business requirements gathered from the business users;
- Work closely with UI/UX designers and prepare prototypes;
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate integrated business requirements and projections in the corporate banking division;
- Liaise globally with users, coordinate with the offshore team and standardize solution across countries;
- Work in support with the testing team to validate the requirements;
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities;
- Recommend controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures.