An exciting role where you will be directly be responsible for planning operational responses to cyber incidents. You will lead a team to drive cybersecurity controls and governance processes, including developing cybersecurity development strategy and roadmap.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 10 years of management experience related to cybersecurity and working knowledge of cybersecurity policies, procedures, standards and industry best practices;
- Relevant technical knowledge and skills in IT and OT systems;
- Strong knowledge and experience in cybersecurity risks, governance and compliance, national cybersecurity regulations, incident response, cyber training and exercises;
- CISSP will be preferred.
- Provide organisational leadership for development of appropriate cybersecurity strategies and action plans in order to strengthen and develop a cybersecurity culture;
- Establish the organisation’s cybersecurity vision, strategy and underlying initiatives to ensure that the OT and IT assets are adequately protected;
- Formulate cybersecurity goals and establish policies, standards and procedures in line with national and whole-of-government cybersecurity directions;
- Develop and direct overall cybersecurity strategy to achieve cohesive and complete cyber compliance and capability across the organisation. Track and analyse cybersecurity metrics for optimal effectiveness, benchmarking and management reporting;
- Ensure cybersecurity compliance to Cybersecurity Code of Practice and whole-of-government policies and standards. Develop risk management and mitigation plans;
- Ensure cybersecurity threats and risks are detected and responded effectively through cybersecurity monitoring operations. Coordinate the response and investigation efforts during cybersecurity incidents;
- Plan and prepare team for cyber exercises at national and sectoral level.