Be part of a team that provides practical, holistic solutions that help businesses to improve their work processes and efficiency through the use of Robotic Process Automation!
Candidate should possess:
• You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in RPA related Automation tools such as UIPath, Kapow and Automation Anywhere
• You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with complex problems.
• You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard. • You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
Experience working with Tricentis would be a plus
As an RPA Developer, you will be responsible for :
• Designing, developing, testing, deploying and documenting automation workflows and creating reusable components;
• Implementing and configuring programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand;
• Work closely with line of business to develop new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand;
• Thoroughly testing packages in the environment it will be hosted in or supported deployment environments, with responsibility for the overall testing cycle;
• Supporting existing automation/processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process;
• Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases;
• Problem-solving issues that arise in day to day running of robotic processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.