Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are seeking a Network Automation Engineer to join their Regional Network & Telecom Service, supporting users in the APAC region. You will get to work collaboratively with the APAC team in a DevOps environment.
- Degree in IT or Computer Engineering;
- At least 3 years of experience implementing and supporting multi-site environment, network and security solutions;
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and/or Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Certified;
- Experience with network automation tools/platforms (e.g. Cisco NSO, Ansible, NAPALM);
- Hands-on experience on Checkpoint Firewall and multi-layer LAN switching, knowledge of network routing protocols and IP Telephony;
- Working experience on Ethernet and switching LAN technologies;
- Working experience on telecom technologies: TCP/IP, Multicast, Frame Relay;
- Knowledge of network management technologies such as Sniffer, Ciscoview, HP OV;
- Knowledge of remote access services, dial-in solution such as ISDN, VPN etc.;
- Knowledge of Internet Technologies, Internet Firewall Architecture, Proxy etc;
- Strong knowledge in ITIL and change management with analytical skills in problem solving;
- Proactive and self-motivated team player with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
- ITIL Certified;
- Certifications: CCIE, CCNA, CCNP, CCDA.
- Be part of the Dev/Ops squad;
- Support and monitor regional data / voice network infrastructure, including but not limited:
- WAN/LAN, WAN optimisers, firewalls, IPS/IDS, WIFI, door security system/CCTV, authentication servers;
- IP telephony, contact center telephony, dealer voice and voice recording;
- Developing automation processes to drive operational efficiencies;
- Development of tools and scripts to assist in configuration, testing and troubleshooting of networks;
- Participate in network projects including network upgrades and commissioning;
- IPT / Network troubleshooting and identification of problems;
- Assist in Network management planning & analysis for network capacity planning;
- Participate in Internet Security and Firewall management implementation;
- Liaise with business and other IT functions/teams to resolve issues;
- Liaise with Global Team for network development and support plans;
- Liaise with service providers on problem rectifications and preventive action plans;
- Regional project support & implementation with some traveling as required.