Are you looking for a challenging opportunity?
Our client is hiring for Functional Business Analysts to join their fast paced and dynamic team.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- Has at least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst;
- Proven record in managing the business requirements and process management;
- Ability to elicit, articulate and document process modeling, business requirements, description of business context using scenarios and use cases;
- Experience working in Agile methodology;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to build strong working relationships with IT teams and business users (internal and external);
- Excellent stakeholder management along with presentation and communication skills.
- Familiarity with low code platform;
- Familiarity with business rules management system.
- Responsible for understanding the business processes and design solutions to develop and execute the new system;
- Involve in new project implementation, enhancements and Business As Usual operational support;
- Coordinate closely with stakeholders to conduct business requirements walk-through on enhancements and new projects;
- Work closely with the technology team to articulate business requirements and translate into technical specifications;
- Assist in integrating the multiple applications systems and ensure smooth data migration;
- Coordinate with third parties/vendors and internal users for the integration and data migration efforts;
- Create and execute testing plans and coordinate both the System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Test;
- Drive awareness and adoption of the new system by facilitating the use of the new system;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented.