We are looking for an expert in the area of cyber security and information technology for a leading financial services organization based in Singapore.
- Possess more than 7 years of relevant experience with a background of banking and financial sector focusing on the area of information security and cyber risk control;
- Experience in initiating a lead to control risk assessment and reduction;
- An individual contributor and team player with expert knowledge of IT Risk Assessment and Information Security ideologies;
- Self-motivator with remarkable planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written exchange skills;
- Solid logic and matter resolving skills.
- CISSP, CISA, CRISC or SANS certifications will be an advantage.
- Driving risk control in the areas of technology, information, cyber management and integration of financial industry guidelines;
- Provide recommendation of risk services to newly form insurance services and multiple cyber-related threats;
- Create and implement strategies to control significant threats;
- Keep track of the latest risk technologies and trends to pro-actively manage future threats and suggest solutions to stakeholders and head of the cybersecurity department;
- Monitoring of vital key risk indicators and showcase its report to management for IT regulatory compliance and technology risk matters;
- Implementing out-of-the-box cyber strategies.