Our client is seeking a dynamic Customer Experience(CX) Delivery Manager to implement and scale initiatives to achieve better and seamless service delivery transformations.
You will be working on various initiatives to improve our clients customer experiences and implementing new ways of delivering seamless Customer Experience(CX) services.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- At least 10 years of working experience with 5 years of customer experience (CX), customer journey experience in the service industry;
- Leader with out of the box thinking and quick decision making capabilities;
- Knowledge and implementation of customer experience and customer research projects;
- Timely delivery of projects and strong project management skills will be required;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and should be good at presenting/ facilitating;
- Should be a good team player as will be required to work with various project stakeholders.
- PMP Certification;
- Design Thinking Training.
- Responsible for leading teams to develop an understanding of customers pain points and solution to deliver a more seamless and integrated experience;
- Work alongside user interface and experience experts to improve customer facing digital services/ apps;
- Responsible for re-looking at the back-end processes & coming up with solutions which allows the customers to easily interact;
- Work closely with different teams to understand customers requirements better and providing appropriate solutions accordingly;
- Prepare reports and statistics on a regular basis for submission to Senior Management.