Our client is looking for a Senior Manager to be a part of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) strategy Team.
You will work collaboratively with and through all levels in the organisation and partners to support the AI transformation journey.
- Degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or Decision Science;
- Minimum 4 year of proven experience as a Strategic Planner or Business Consultant;
- Must have some background and understanding in Artificial Intelligence (AI);
- Experienced in liaising with stakeholders in analysing requirements and strategizing solutions & communications plan;
- Able to own and drive the AI Strategy initiatives and track the outcomes;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities with problem-solving aptitude.
- Knowledge in Artificial Intelligence/Data Science.
- Assess the organisations operational and strategic performance;
- Formulate Artificial Intelligence(AI) strategies and coordinate the implementation;
- Align processes, resources-planning and department goals with overall strategy;
- Construct forecasts and analytical models;
- Monitor and analyse industry trends and market changes;
- Work closely with the teams (internal & external), industry players to drive/coordinate efforts relating to AI strategy and implementation activities;