Excellent career opportunity as PMO Administrator to provide administrative project assistance, especially towards project financials, to various teams within the bank.
- Diploma/Bachelors degree in IT or Banking/Finance related discipline (or equivalent experience);
- Financial management experience, preferably in banking environment;
- Excellent in Microsoft office applications including MS Excel, PowerPoint, sharepoint;
- Good understanding of Agile methodology;
- Self-motivated, flexible and good team player essential;
- Meticulous and innovative.
- Prior experience in banking or financial services;
- Responsible for all the financial aspects of assigned projects;
- Partners with Project team to ensure timely execution of projects on budget, assists in troubleshooting issues within the project and the resultant action plan;
- Sound knowledge in financial management;
- Work with central PMO team and validate actuals against forecast to ensure proper financial discipline;
- Monitor and enforce proper timesheet contractors recharge to the project;
- Ensure timely and proper issuance of purchase orders and processing of invoices, liaising with vendors whenever necessary;
- Work with relevant units for financial closure of project (e.g. re-tag assets, budget transfers, change contract ownership);
- Review monthly project invoicing detail and coordinate timely invoicing with billing department.