Our client is an established organization within the Financial Services domain. They are looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure project manager to handle large, complex infrastructure change programs in a DevOps environment. You will get to work collaboratively with and through all levels in the organisation to support the transformation.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information System or Computer Engineer;
- Over 10 years of proven project management experience managing technically medium to complex, cross-organizational projects;
- Experience in Cloud technologies and infrastructure transformation projects;
- Technical background in key infrastructure areas like data centre, mainframe, mid-range & storage, security infrastructure, voice & data networks;
- Understanding in infrastructure areas like VMWare, AWS, OpenShift, DevOps, EMC, Cisco, IBM, HP, NetApp;
- Good understanding in Technology Risk and Outsourcing Guidelines;
- Excellent stakeholder, vendor management and management of project team members across multiple locations;
- Focus in meeting time lines, firm hold of project budget, ensuring that internal/external work together to achieve the objectives of the project;
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Strong personality and yet personable to build and enrich relationships with the organization;
- An excellent partner to the Business and having a keen sense of how projects can bring value to the greater community when projects are delivery well / successfully.
- PRINCE 2 or PMP Certified;
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Responsible to lead, drive, manage change projects / programs (infrastructure related aspects) for the organization;
- To lead and manage project team, sponsors and stakeholders across business and technology lines;
- Provide leadership to drive infrastructure changes and transformation for the organization;
- Develop, execute and closure of project plan including coming up with detailed work plans, project scoping and initiation document, business case and business requirements document, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, etc.;
- Manage project financials and keep track of project costs, scope, risk, schedule and progress, performance, deliverables, issues, escalations and conflicts;
- Identify problems, issues, change and risk and coordinate with the technical team on solutions and communicate proposed solution to the stakeholders promptly;
- Closely monitor project progress and ensure timely completion;
- Manage and track the financial aspects of the project implementation;
- Adhere to the bank and regulator policies, processes and procedures;
- Responsible to ensure the timely delivery of projects by vendors & internal stakeholders;
- Ensure Service Transition procedures, including change control and release management.